- Dont give a frakk what anybody else thinks of you, yet maintain healthy peaceful respect for others because positive karma feeds fun, and vice versa (raises energy vibration)
- Dance like no one’s looking
- Play dress-ups at least once a week.
- Ignore what’s in fashion and dress how you feel. Dont fear bright colours. Embrace them! If you want to wear sparkles DO IT.
- Remember how you had fun when you were a kid? Dont be afraid to regress a little
- Let go of stress- (invoke the fairies to help you)
- Just PLAY at least once a week.
- Do what makes your heart sing for pure joy’s sake, and not for ulterior motives like making money
- Dont be afraid to sing in the shower- badly (not that I do that!)
- Learn to let go of the need to please other people. Do whatever makes YOU happy first. The important people who really love you and are worth keeping in your life will support you. Everyone else doesnt matter, or at least they aren’t worth frakking up your own life over
- Learn to have fun while if necessary tuning out the negative energy of others and the fear of what other people think of you. (As long as you remain ethical and respectful). Its ok to live in your own little bubble and do whatever the hell you want from time to time, as long as you do it in a happy positive way and respect others while doing it (see point 1) Good karma breeds happiness!
March 18, 2014